Sportfishing Charters in Point Pleasant, NJ
Charter Rates, Information, and Policies for the 2018 season --AS OF 4/25/18--Rates based on 6 anglers unless otherwise noted - Departure/Return Times are Flexible. For special trips, see below the rate card!
Reel Class is FULLY INSURED and is inspected as an "uninspected" passenger vessel by the USCG YEARLY
*YOU DO NOT NEED A SALTWATER FISHING LICENSE IN NEW JERSEY - REEL CLASS SPORTFISHING IS REGISTERED WITH THE NATIONAL SALTWATER ANGLER REGISTRY and with the NJ SALTWATER ANGLER REGISTRY - THIS COVERS EVERY ANGLER WHO FISHES ON OUR BOAT!*
**For charters, we also include "all-inclusive" pricing which includes the fare AND the gratuity for the mate. Please inquire about this option when booking your trip**
***A 15-20% tip (% based on the cost of the charter)for the deckhand is customary at the conclusion of the trip***
Inshore Charters (Full Day 8 hours)
Stripers-Bluefish: $840 + tip
Fluke: $840 + tip
Bottom Fishing (Seabass, blackfish, porgies, triggerfish, ling, cod, etc.) : $840 + tip
Bonito, Albacore, Mahi: $900 + tip
Mid-Range/Offshore 30-60 Miles (12 hour trips)
Mid-Range Tuna -- Bluefins, Skippies, Albies (troll, jig, chunk) | Summer/Early Fall | $2000
Light Tackle Mahi -- Work the Lobster Pots with Light Tackle and FILL THE BOX! | Summer | $1200
Cod-Pollock-Seabass -- Mid-range wreck fishing (jig and bait fishing) | Spring - Fall | $1200
SHARKS (*subject to regulations!*) -- Mako's, threshers | Late Spring - Early Summer | $1400
Family Fishing Trips (4 hours)
Half-Day Fluke, or Seabass & Bottom Fish: $600
Sunset Cruise | Spring/Summer | 3 Hours $500
Fireworks Cruise | Summer | 3 Hours $500
Burial at Sea | Spring / Fall | 3 Hours $500
*Ask about our Senior and/or Veterans Rates!*
***Ask about our police-fire-EMS -First Responder Rates***
****Member of a fishing club? - inquire about club rates!****
Inclusive in Fares:
1)Custom Rods (Buddha Sticks & XL Rods)
2)AVET Reels - Sufix/Powerpro braid
3)Filleting/cleaning of fish upon return to the dock
4)All tackle and hardware necessary for the trip (rigs, lead, jigs, plugs, some bucktails, etc.)
5)The FRESHEST bait possible for every trip (clams, squid, crabs, bunker, etc.)
6)ICE and storage for the catch
7)Digital photos of your catch
8)Use of refrigerator/microwave for food
9)An amiable, helpful, and hard-working captain and deckhand.
1) Upon booking a charter, a $150 deposit is required.
2) Any cancellations of the trip by the customer(s) should be done no later than 7 days prior to the scheduled trip if the deposit is to be remitted to the customer.
3) If the cancellation is made within 7 days of the booked date by the customer there will be NO REFUND on the trip’s deposit.
4) If any customer does any damages to the vessel during a trip damages must be paid in full by the customer.
5) If a fishing rod and reel that is supplied by the boat is lost or damaged during the trip the customer will pay for the loss or damage done to the rod and reel.
6) No firearms, or drugs are allowed on board, NO EXCEPTIONS. If any of the aforementioned items are brought aboard the boat by the charter, the trip will be terminated immediately with full remittance of the cost of the charter due upon return to the dock.
7) We (the crew) will gladly fillet and clean your catch upon return to the dock.
8) The Captain does not CANCEL trips due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances; trips are rescheduled for a later date, agreed on by the Captain, his crew, and the customer(s). If rescheduling cannot occur due to time and schedule constraints, and/or weather, the deposit will carry over to the following year so that the trip is fulfilled.
9) If inclement weather (rough seas, high wind, heavy rain, snow, ice, etc.) occurs on the date of a given trip there are two options for the trip: A) reschedule the trip to a later date, or B) (if its possible weather-wise and fish-wise) fish the trip in the safe, calm, and confined waters of the Manasquan River and Barnegat Bay. The Captain will discuss options the two possible options with the crew the day before, or the morning of the trip.
10) If there is question about the weather prior to a trip, the captain will make the call if the trip is a go or it is rescheduled the day before the trip, AFTER 6PM.
11) Communicate with the Captain and Mates!! If you are having a great trip - tell them in person! Do the same if there is something we can do to serve you better -- THAT IS OUR JOB!
12) Customary Gratuity for the deckhand is 15-20% of the fare. Deckhands work hard, long days, and give you their best!